Decades Of Experience In Science, Business And Intellectual Property Law
- Intellectual Property
- Claims Analysis
- Review Of Novelty And Clearance Searches
- Patent Protection Strategies
- Infringement Opinions
Preparation and prosecution of patents related to electrical and computer inventions including: telecommunications, HVAC, software implementations and electrical systems. Experience also includes reexaminations, claims analysis, review of novelty and clearance searches, patent protection strategies and infringement opinions. Additional experience includes obtaining and protecting trademarks and copyrights.
Further experience includes providing overall client counseling on intellectual property issues and protection strategies to entrepreneurs, small companies and other clients.
- Texas Wesleyan University School of Law, Dallas, Texas
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 2000
- Tennesse Technological University
- B.S. - 1986
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Texas, 2001
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2001
- TXU, Engineer, 1986 to 2000