Decades Of Experience In Science, Business And Intellectual Property Law
- Patent Attorney
- Preparation and prosecution of U.S and international patent applications in various technical areas including: computer systems and networks, images and video handling, computer management, software and architecture, hardware and monitoring, communication systems (wired, wireless, optical, and acoustic, including 3GPP 5G and 6G), electromechanical systems and devices, and hydrocarbon exploration well systems.
- Advise start-ups/new ventures on IP protection, licensing, legal risk and mitigation, and other product development issues.
- Advise organizations on portfolio management.
- In the area of computing systems: SaaS systems, virtual machines, deep learning neural networks, data centers, network operations centers, cloud computing, edge computing, CPU optimizations, memory management, device drivers, gaming systems.
- In the area of image and video processing: image and video compression, correction, and transmission, virtual reality, augmented reality, computer vision, texture maps/depth maps, and occlusion processing.
- In the area of communications: 3GPP standards for 3G, 4G, 5G and 6G standards, mobile communications, WiFi, fiber optics, acoustics, VCSEL lasers, and photo diodes.
- Other specialty areas: self-driving vehicles including Lidar, radar, camera, and audio processing, edge computing, immersive technologies, and security and privacy issues.
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- Doctorate of Jurisprudence - 1993
- Montclair University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2014
- Major: Computer Science: Professional Computing
- Case Western Reserve University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 1990
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: Computer Science
- New Jersey, 1994
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2014